Oh, goodness I almost forget my LIST! List you say? Well, Pomegranatesandpaper had a wonderful idea. Of course the place doesn't matter, but I'll share this trip is to the boondocks somewhere in the mountains around 8-12,000 ft. I see a secluded campsite against a meadow with a stream going through with mountain peaks all around.
- my camera (really a no brain-er there)
- my binoculars
- a notebook/sketchpad (probably both)
- Te Tao body lotion and some body butter (orange) lotion by the same company
- Carmex (just a little odd, I love the smell and must have it on my lips before sleeping)
- coffee and a percolator (you know the real type over the flame!)
- my Sante Fe book bag with various new knitting or crocheting books with the project I'm working on, a brand new creative magazine, a few magazines I want to finish up, and a Dickens novel
- Must have my journal
- my most favorite bird book
- grits.... don't ask when your camping you must have buttered grits (the real type please!)
a little odd?...I could go on and on, but I'll stop at the ten requested. Mr. Oasis, Nugget, kids? well, -no- this was a trip for just me and nature.